Stokke Tripp Trapp Weaning Bundle
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
We’ve bundled your Stokke Tripp Trapp 6mth plus items together to help make your little ones weaning journey fun and fuss free!
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Cushion
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Harness
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Tray
Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set
- Enables the chair to be used when your child can sit up unaided
- Provides perfect side and back support for your baby.
- Integrated crotch strap
- Dishwasher safe
Stokke Tripp Trapp Cushion
- Easy to mount and remove
- Easy-wipe with coating, machine washable
- Comfortable, cushions both seat and back
- Versatile, change your look with a wide range of colours
- Compatible with all Tripp Trapp chairs
- Machine washable up to 40°C
Stokke Tripp Trapp Harness
- With 5-points, our harness secures your baby for extra safety
- Recommended use with the Baby Set
- Easy to use, buckles closed with two simple clicks
- Adjustable straps for a comfortable, secure fit
- Made of durable nylon, easy to wash and keep clean
- Provides freedom of movement to eat and play
- Belt: 24-80 cm., Shoulder strap: 22-40 cm, Bracket straps: 6-25 cm.
Stokke Tripp Trapp Tray
- Provides added versatility to your Tripp Trapp and home.
- BPA-free plastic is easy to clean for quick spills.
- Designed to be used only with the Stokke Baby Set.
- Compatible with the Stokke Baby Set from V2 onwards.
- The Stokke Tray is not designed to hold the child in the chair. We recommend you always use the Tripp Trapp harness when your child is seated in the chair