Iris Travel Cot Eco - Beyond Graphite
- Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
When you’re travelling away from home with your newborn or toddler, you want to ensure your baby has the same comforts as they do at home. The Iris travel cot has two sleeping levels, so you can raise the extra-comfortable mattress to put your newborn down for a nap or lower it to ensure your toddler has a comfy place to sleep. Made from EcoCare, 100% recycled fabrics. The Iris travel cot is designed to take comfort and sleeping to a whole new level, wherever you are. Designed to be adjustable, it features two height levels for newborns or toddlers. In either position, its extra thick, comfortable foam mattress will ensure your little one is fast asleep in no time. And covered with soft, breathable EcoCare, 100% recycled fabrics, Iris is good for the planet as well as baby. High mesh sides ensure your baby has good air circulation, so they’re always comfortable; whether they’re having a quick afternoon nap or a sleeping through the night. The Iris travel cot is designed for parents, as much as it is babies. Compact and lightweight, it’s easy to fold and take with you – it’s even got a handy travel bag to throw over your shoulder and you’re off! The higher sleeping level for newborns means you don’t have to bend right over to put your baby down for a nap, preventing any back strains. And its wide open top design makes it easier for you to get your toddler in and out, from the lower position. Iris’s machine washable fabrics quickly zip off, so it’s easy to keep it clean and looking good. It weighs less than 6kg, so travelling with your baby feels as easy as possible. From day one to approx. 3 years old, the Iris travel cot is the ultimate travelling companion. Designed to be adjustable, it has two different height levels for newborns or toddlers. Raise the mattress high so you can easily put your newborn (0–9kg) down for a nap. And if they wake up you can easily pick them up for a cuddle without having to bend down all the way. When your baby learns how to sit up, you can switch the Iris to a toddler travel cot, by moving the mattress down to the lowest position (0–15kg). And with its high mesh sides, you can relax knowing that they can’t climb out when your back is turned.
- The higher level for newborns prevents you from straining your back when putting your baby in, and taking your baby out of Iris
- Iris folds compactly, making it easier to travel with and more convenient to store away
- Iris is super lightweight, weighing less than six kilos, making it easier to carry
- The fabrics easily zip on and off and are machine washable
- The wide top opening gives you easier access to your baby or toddler
- Iris' thick foam mattress is extra comfortable and will have your little one asleep in no time
- The soft, premium fabrics create the most cosy environment for your little one to snooze in
- The airy design let's you keep an eye on your child, and keeps them comfortable with plenty of ventilation
- With luxurious finishings and elegant colours, the Iris is the best-looking travel cot out there
Warranty & Specifications:
- Suitable from birth until 3 years old / up to 9 kg or can sit up unaided
- From 0 - 15 kg
- Weight : 5.95kg
- Dimensions: Length 115cm x Width 67cm x Height 69cm
Mainland UK for purchases under £49 - £6.99 next working day tracked delivery via DPD couriers. Tracking information will be provided via email.
Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & the Channel Islands - £14.99* 2 day tracked delivery via DPD couriers
Orders placed before 11 am will be dispatched the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders placed after 11 am will be dispatched the next working day.
Orders placed at weekends will take two working days.