Vital Baby NOURISH Growing Up
- Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Toddlers love to feed themselves, just like grown ups! With vital baby NOURISH growing up angled cutlery they can learn how to feed themselves, just like their parents! Made using high grade stainless steel, the specially designed spoon bowl and fork prongs of this toddler cutlery set are rounded for safe feeding and perfectly sized for easy use. The chunky soft grip handles of the cutlery are easy for your toddler to hold as they train to use grown up style utensils; the specially designed angled tips are correctly positioned to aid learning and encourage the scooping motion some toddlers have difficulty with.
This toddler fork and spoon have been designed for babies over 10 months who have developed some confidence with self-feeding and will last them through toddlerhood until they are ready to move to the next stage. The vital baby NOURISH growing up angled cutlery is available as part of a coordinated toddler feeding range including, plates, bowls, cutlery, and snack pots.
- Angled cutlery aids learning self-feeding
- Particularly helps with scooping motion
- Rounded tips for safe feeding
- Sized for easy use
- Chunky soft grip handles for comfortable grip
- Made using high grade stainless steel
- Suitable from 10 months+