Angelcare Soft Touch Mini Baby Bath Support - Grey
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Perfectly designed to fit inside both a regular bath or a baby bath, the Angelcare Soft-Touch Mini Bath Support is a fantastic way of supporting your baby during their bath time routine. The soft TPE material gently supports baby both comfortably and safely. It reaches the bath water's temperature very quickly making baby feel warm and content.
Always offering real peace of mind to parents, the Angelcare Soft-Touch Mini Bath Support has an ergonomic but slender shape. This makes it small enough to fit into your preferred bathing tub yet sturdy enough to support baby safely. Angelcare has cleverly added two suction cups which provide watertight stability for this lightweight bath support. A water level indicator for optimal safety will help you know just how high to fill the bath.
- Suitable from Birth up to 6 months.
- Maximum weight 9 kg / 20lbs
- Unique Design: Ergonomically designed mini bath support, providing optimal support, comfort and safety while bathing baby
- Soft-Touch: The bath support has a layer of soft TPE material, which warms very quickly to baby’s body temperature and bath water
- Hygienic: The mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath support and dry quickly
- Durable & Lightweight: Made with durable lightweight plastic which is designed to keep its shape
- Use Directly in the Bath: Easy to use on a daily basis & designed to be used directly in the bath
Use Tabs to release suction cups – pulling can damage suction cups. Check suction cups regularly for wear and tear. Pull suction cup gently to the left, right, back and forth to look for cracks and tears. Discontinue use and discard the product if damage to suction cups is evident.
Never leave your child unattended while bathing.