Ergobaby Omni 360 Baby Carrier All-In-One Cool Air Mesh - Classic Weave
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Our all-in-one, newborn ready Classic Weave Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh has all the carry positions plus ultimate ventilation to keep you both cooler. Omni 360 grows with baby from week 1 to 20kg and offers a perfect fit for all parents.
- Breathable, lightweight all-mesh carrier
- Ergonomic, forward-facing option
- Adjustable from newborn to toddler
- Lumbar support for extra back comfort
- Ergo Promise 10-year Guarantee
Frequently asked Questions:
Is the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier machine washable?
- Yes, the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier is machine washable as all of our carriers. Make sure to fasten all hook and loop fasteners (Velcro) and buckles before washing. Use mild detergent free of bleach, perfumes, dyes, chlorine, or optical brighteners.
In which carry positions can I use the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier?
- The Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier offers all carry positions, and can be used in the front carry position facing you or facing out, as well as hip and back carry positions. Please refer to the specific requirements for use and instructions for each carry position.
Can I use the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier with my newborn baby?
- The Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier can be used with your newborn meeting the minimum weight and height requirements, in the front carry position facing you. Your newborn baby must weigh 7 lbs minimum (3.2 kg) and be at least 20 inches tall (50.8 cm).
Warranty - The Ergo Promise Guarantee
Carry your precious cargo with confidence. From materials to workmanship we stand by our products. If you find a manufacturing or material defect, we will replace your carrier or part at no charge. That’s the ErgoPromise.
The ErgoPromise Guarantee covers all baby carriers (including wraps) manufactured in 2017 and after, and provides a 10-year limited warranty, from the time of initial purchase, against manufacturing defects* in materials and workmanship. Ergobaby will provide a replacement part or replacement product at its discretion for any manufacturing defect in these products.