Joolz Geo2 Travel System with Cybex Cloud Z Car Seat & Base & Free Footmuff
From £1,199.00 Regular Price £1,359.00
To £1,357.80 Regular Price £1,539.00
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
We’ve bundled together the fabulous Joolz Geo2 complete with Cybex Cloud Z Car Seat, Cybex Cloud Z Base & Footmuff absolutely free!
With the Joolz Geo², you’re perfectly geared up for family adventures. This all-terrain stroller is designed to run smoothly on any kind of surface while the extra-large, removable basket, provides all the storage you need. Unique features include the one-motion folding and transport lock for maximum portability while on the go. The seat at table height can be used as a highchair. Once a new baby, or if twins arrive, you can easily add a second bassinet or seat (Sold Separate). The Joolz Geo² remains perfectly compact and manoeuvrable as a duo, or with a full basket.
- Joolz Geo2 pushchair
- Joolz Geo2 Carrycot
- Joolz Geo2 Raincover
- Coordinating Joolz UNI Footmuff
- Joolz Car Seat Adapter
- Cybex Cloud Z Car Seat
- Cybex Cloud Z Base
- All-terrain usage
- Removable XL basket
- Adaptable for 2nd child (sold separately)
- Easy folding
- High cot and seat
- Lifetime warranty
Joolz Geo2 Footmuff
- Anti-mud layer
- Windproof zips
- Cosy and comfortable
- Anti-slip attachment straps
- Soother ring compartment
- Can be used as a comfortable seat liner
- Magnets to fold over the bumper bar
- Suitable for the Hub, Day3 and Geo2
Cybex Cloud Z car Seat:
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- 180° rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.)
- Use until 13kgs max
- Soft padded Y-harness
- Removable new-born inlay
- Tested to i-Size regulations
- Automatic adjusting harness
- Removable new-born inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position
- Energy absorbing shell: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby
- Adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows
- Fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+
Cybex Cloud Z Base:
- Z-Line modular system: compatible with Cloud Z and Sirona Z
- Innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent´s backs
- The infant car seat can be easily snapped into the base and used without having to additionally secure it with the car seat belt (Sold Separate)
- Visual and acoustic indicators confirm that it has been installed correctly
- Base Z is installed in the car with the ISOFIX connectors
- Height adjustable load leg: Enhanced stability
- The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall