Owlet Smart Sock
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate, oxygen levels and sleep using clinically proven pulse oximetry. Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
- 3 Fabric socks Size 1: 0-1 months (6-8lbs) Size 2: 1-3 months (8-15lbs) Size 3: 3-18 months (15-25lbs)
- Smart Sock sensor
- Base station
- Charging cords
- Power Plug Converter
- Owlet App
- Power Adapter
- *Smart Phone not included
- Version 2
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Wi-Fi required for Owlet App. Hotspot Wi-Fi NOT recommended
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- Right foot: the dome sensor is on the top of the foot
- Left foot: the dome sensor is on the bottom of the foot
- Suitable from birth (6-8lbs) - 18 months (15-25lbs)
- Parents have reported reduced anxiety and improved sleep
- 5 different colour statuses and notifications on the smart station base
- Do not over-tighten the sock, if the strap goes past the Velcro - try going down 1 size
Smart Station Base: offers parents 5 different colour statuses and notifications:
Blinking green light: getting first heart rate and oxygen readings
Slow pulsing green light: heart rate & oxygen levels are in range
White stating light: the smart sock is plugged in and charging
Red flashing light: heart rate or oxygen levels are outside pre-set zone (sound notification)