Grobag Ollie The Owl 2.5tog 6 - 18mths
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Ollie the Owl is reporting for duty and is ready to start his night shift. The extra special embroidery and tactile details are sure to help your little ones fly off peacefully into dreamland. Super-soft cotton rich fabric with accurate tog ratings and an easy two-way zip for speedy night-time nappy changes – this NEW sleep bags will help keep your baby at the right temperature no matter how much they wriggle about.
- 6-18m is suitable for children 18-25lbs / 8.16–11.34 kg (65-80cm)
- A safer alternative to loose sheets and blankets – baby enjoys a safe and comfortable sleep
- 2.5 Tog for 16-20°C/61-68°F (for all year round)
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow a natural hip-healthy leg position when baby is asleep
- Zips open - easy 2-way zip opening for night-time nappy changes without disturbing your baby
- Super comfy feel – touchably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric for a cosy night’s sleep
- Ollie the Owl is available in 6-18m or 18-36m and 1.0 or 2.5 Tog
More about TOGS
Preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Grobags come in different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature. 3.5 Tog 16°C (61°F) and below Cold temperatures, for cold rooms 2.5 Tog 16-20°C (61-68°F) All year round, for standard rooms 1.0 Tog 20-24°C (68-75°F) Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms 0.2 Tog 24°C and above Holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms