Cybex Sirona Z Ferrari Victory
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Parents who want maximum safety for their child need products that meet their expectations in every way. With the CYBEX Sirona Z i-Size we have set new standards in the area of side- and front-impact protection, merging them into a car seat that outshines all that came before it.
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- Energy Reduction Technology
- 360° rotation mechanism
- Height-adjustable headrest
- One-hand recline and rotation function
The Sirona Z i-Size is a new car seat in the CYBEX Z-Line that can be rotated a full 360°. It offers simple door-side boarding of your child and is easy to switch between rear-facing and forward-facing position. Its 12-step adjustable headrest and 5 reclining positions make this seat extra ergonomic.
- The integrated L.S.P. System of the Sirona Z i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%
- The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona Z i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. The "ER-Tech" reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by more than 20%, compared to other existing 5-point harness systems
- The innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent's backs. In addition it makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy. The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse of the forward-facing position before the child has completed 15 months of age and has reached a minimum size of 76 cm
- The adjustable headrest offers 12 positions for a customised adjustment as your child grows
- The smart one-hand recline and rotation function makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and traveling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing
- A two-click installation with ISOFIX allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety. In combination with the Base Z the car seat is secured using the car's ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. An installation indicator also helps to prevent a possible misuse
- Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line Modular System, the Sirona Z i-Size and the Cloud Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- A rear-facing car seat reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a forward-facing system car seat. Tests show that the force of an impact during a front crash is distributed evenly over a large area. CYBEX recommends rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Secure your child in the Sirona Z i-Size with ease, thanks to the central 5-point harness system
- The energy-absorbing shell of the Sirona Z i-Size absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the child
- The magnetic belt holders make taking your child out of the seat easy
- Base Z sold separately