DockATot Deluxe + POD Celestial Blue
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8+ months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounging, playing, resting, cuddling, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, it can be used around the house and is ideal for travel. The Deluxe+ dock adheres to strict standards to ensure a safe environment for little ones. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances).
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: Stage 1, 0-8+ months
- Buckle can be opened for additional length
- Supervised lounging, playtime and rest
- Enables baby movement and supports tummy time
- Safe spot for baby massages
- Convenient place for quick nappy changes
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot for babies while traveling
- Please note that DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib/cot, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area
- Exterior Dimensions: 18 inches (45.7 cm) W x 29 inches (73.7 cm) L (Buckle closed)
- Interior Dimensions: approx. 8-1/2 inches (21.6 cm) W x 22 inches (55.9 cm) L
Safety Testing and Certification
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds children’s product safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- Designed and tested for durability (16 CFR 1500)
- Tested for compliance with California Proposition 65
- Air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance